• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Wanted 76-77 3sp, flywheel & bellhousing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike67half-cab

Im looking to swap the c4 out of my 76 (with a 5.0 ), the previous owner used the transmission to draw in the transmission on the engine ruining the torque converter and most likely the pump in the c4. I have a 3 on the tree column and a pedal ass out of a 67. I need a 3spd transmission, bellhousing and flywheel. I have a new flexplate for a 302 to the c4. I am looking to buy or trade for the items needed to swap over to the 3spd. call or send me a pm. (419)651-6313 ask for mike

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
I have a bellhousing.....flywheel(that would need a new ringgear) and all the clutch linkage.... 631 739 4163

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I have everything you need sitting in my garage.
I'll PM you.

Dave@kickinpony

Loc.
Belleville, Mi
I have the 3 speed and bellhousing.

I have a 3 speed and bellhousing for $100. I'm in the Detroit area. I also have the longer trans to TCase adapter that you'll need with a v8. You' re welcome to call me at 313-805-2679. My name is Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.