• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Wanted: 77 Aux Tank Filler Neck Tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have an extra 77 aux tank filler neck/tube they wouldn't mind selling?

If you have one, please PM me how much and shipping to Los Angeles 90049.

Thank you and Happy Friday!

Chris

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just sold it! It was a beautiful one. Sorry.

Toms sells them now, they aren't exactly correct, but should work.

utahpops

Loc.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Aux tank tube.

I have one out of a 1971. Running a larger 23 gallon main tank and don't need the Aux. anymore. Don't know if there are any differences in the configuration between 71 and 77.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I just cut up a perfect one up yesterday for another fuel tank project I am working on. Whoops!!!

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
Don't know if this is fact, but I was told that the 77 filler neck was the same one that Ford used in the F-350 Highboy pickups during that era. Might be an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.