• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Wanted, Front Seat Belt BOLT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
I am in need of two front seat belt bolts. The bolts are used to hold down the seat belts in place.
They are the necks head type fine thread.
See attached picture to see what they look like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 46

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
You can pull piles of them at the junkyard for nothing. I tried to pick some up from a dealer and they said that "due to liability reasons" we can't sell them unless they install them and they are vehicle specific.....Dealers......

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Any 70s or 80s Ford van or truck will have these. Grab another set as I may need them too! ��

OP
OP
Mill KNOB

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
I will check with my local junk yard.

But would like to see if anybody on the site had any laying around in an ole parts rig.

Come on somebody out there has got some out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.