• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Wanted, Glove box latch for a 1969.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hartz

I am looking for the glove box latch that attaches to the dash.
I am not sure what it exactly looks like.
I have had the Bronco apart for 3 years now and the body shop can not find it.
The Bronco is a 1969.

Thanks... Tom

Last edited:

getfuzzy

Tom I'm in Valencia. I mite have one. I'll check Tuesday after work. I know I have the door, but will look for that part.

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

Tom I'm in Valencia. I mite have one. I'll check Tuesday after work. I know I have the door, but will look for that part.

Please let me know. That would be great. I am in Saugus.

Have a good evening...

jckkys

Bronco Guru
I think your talking about the wire loop screwed into the top of the glove box opening. Is that true? They are called a strike. The latch is on the glove box door. The '65-'66 Mustang part is almost the same. Later Mustang parts may be closer.

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

I think your talking about the wire loop screwed into the top of the glove box opening. Is that true? They are called a strike. The latch is on the glove box door. The '65-'66 Mustang part is almost the same. Later Mustang parts may be closer.

You are correct. I do need the strike.

Thanks for the info.
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.