• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanted: Misc. 302 Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakima

Loc.
Yakima, Wa
I am in need of the following parts to finish off my newly rebuilt (1974) 302: power steering pulley and exhaust manifolds (or headers) Seems the local junk yards have crushed anything pre 1980's.......

Please give an estimate for shipping to 98902 with price, or if in Wa. State, and you have most of what I am looking for, I can pick up.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
If Memory serves me correct I believe a bunch of those where aluminm and not Brass ..I think I have one but I'm a long ways a way...unless you want a stock one then you can go to a hardware store and make one...

OP
OP
Y

Yakima

Loc.
Yakima, Wa
You are probably right, it's been a while since I have built a ford engine. The part is small enough to be sent via snail mail, if you have one, I'll take it.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Well I just went to the shop didn't find the one I thought I had ..Then I went down to Bronco Row I have a frame and 302 in it but it only had a pipe nipple in it ...
Any one else have one .

OP
OP
Y

Yakima

Loc.
Yakima, Wa
Oil Sender Tube

Found one! I appreciate everbody's help/response. Now, how about a good set of exhaust manifolds (or headers)?

lynn w gray

I am in need of the following parts to finish off my newly rebuilt (1974) 302: power steering pulley and exhaust manifolds (or headers) Seems the local junk yards have crushed anything pre 1980's.......

Please give an estimate for shipping to 98902 with price, or if in Wa. State, and you have most of what I am looking for, I can pick up.

Thanks for looking!

i have a nice pair of stock manifolds fo 60 includes shipping from louisiana 71360, paypal only thanks

clay7.62

Loc.
Roy

i have what u are lookin for in yelm Wa give me a call and come get them 602-616-4033

Status
Not open for further replies.