• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanted - Passenger door window frame molding/chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
Passenger door frame molding/chrome. I am in the process of a frame off restoration on a 77 Ranger Bronco and am looking for the Passenger door frame molding/chrome. It is the aluminum metal that wraps around the window frame of the door.
Just email me or send a PM if anyone has a set.
Thanks,
John

Brian B

trim

I have the top and front piece. The rear piece is messed up. They were on a Bronco that had been cam'd so they have paint on them. It cleans off easily and has protected them from the weather. They will clean up nicely with lacquer thinner.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'm going to ask here (ROB) how were you supposed to get this trim off with out messing it up ..I have a set I think ...but when I took it off my doors and top it's all warped and has little marks where the screwdriver I used made little bends or marks and as it came off it all warped ....Sure hated I ruined it but when I took it off I didn't want it and I was new here an didn't know what some of this stuff would bring ....

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I'm going to ask here (ROB) how were you supposed to get this trim off with out messing it up ..I have a set I think ...but when I took it off my doors and top it's all warped and has little marks where the screwdriver I used made little bends or marks and as it came off it all warped

I used a large putty knife. I can see how the screwdriver would have totally ruined it. Some of the pieces still came off a little warped, but should straighten back out upon installation.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I used a putty knife for a little while it just made the bend further apart...
I did tell myself that it would staighten out upon reinstallition ...

Status
Not open for further replies.