• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Wanted Rolling Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

apachetech

Loc.
Mountain Home, Idaho
Ok, here is my plea. I am looking for a rolling chassis. I do not need a motor, transmission or transfer case. What I would like to find would be something that has frame, axles, maybe a body and a clear title. I also need it to be very close to Mountain Home, Idaho. I am pleading to a potential Bronco hoarder :) that is willing to let something go. My dream is a frame off restoration so I do not have a lot I can spend to get started.

****Budget now $1800****

Thank you,

Last edited:

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
i have a line on something that might work for you. but it is in oregon (corvallis)
i think it is a 66 frame, body tub isnt too great, hood, top, tailgate, WS frame, axles, tires wheels.

let me know (pm me)

brycef521@gmail

i may have something you would be interested in. i can email pics. i started a frame off and had to abort

PASNAKE

I have 1970 all the things you asked for except im in pa near pittsburgh

shaun8541

Loc.
Healdsburg, CA
I am looking for the same thing. I don't need the engine, tranny, or transfer case. I don't even need the axles as I have a pair....it would just be nice to have them to make it a roller, I could always ship them back to seller if he wanted them. I would like as nice as tub and frame as I could get with a hard top. I am in Northern California but anywhere within reason would be good. Budget up to $3,500 for the right rig. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.