• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

wanted: STC windshield riser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
I need to find a STC windshield riser, I might also need the channel that slides into the riser. If you have one that you are not using anymore, let me know. Thanks.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
The Kayline should be the same as the STC. 2 piece design that slides together and is about 2" tall? If he doesn't get it then I might. (My STC/Kayline riser went with my top when I sold it last year)

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
The Kayline should be the same as the STC. 2 piece design that slides together and is about 2" tall? If he doesn't get it then I might. (My STC/Kayline riser went with my top when I sold it last year)

Shoulda grabbed it from me at the meet-n-greet, I had it with me.
It was propbably buried under my pile-o-parts on the trailer. Oh well.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Shoulda grabbed it from me at the meet-n-greet, I had it with me.
It was propbably buried under my pile-o-parts on the trailer. Oh well.

I think I saw it but figured it went with the top you had on there. Let eb4wd have it first though if he wants it as it is for a trail top I'm working on for him anyway. Just need a few measurements to get it started.

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Here are the pics.

Attachments

• DSCN3481.jpg
    DSCN3481.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN3482.jpg
    DSCN3482.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN3483.jpg
    DSCN3483.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN3484.jpg
    DSCN3484.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN3485.jpg
    DSCN3485.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 32

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
I have a kayline soft top on my bronco now and the riser it uses is exactly the same as this one...... Hmmmmm....

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
After Eb4wd finds his I'd like to find one as well. I have an STC top with the "v" style riser and just need the piece that attaches to the softtop, not the piece that attaches to the windshield frame. thanks Rob

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
I have a new STC riser , doesn't look anything like the pic above ! I only have the piece that attaches to the windshield frame . It's the later bare metal finish not black powder coated like Kayline did them .PM me if interested .....

OP
OP
Jfly13

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
Kayline riser

I have a kayline soft top on my bronco now and the riser it uses is exactly the same as this one...... Hmmmmm....

Thanks for posting the pics. I need both pieces so I think I am going to pass on this one. Thanks again though. It sounds like you might have a few more people interested too.

OP
OP
Jfly13

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
riser

I have a new STC riser , doesn't look anything like the pic above ! I only have the piece that attaches to the windshield frame . It's the later bare metal finish not black powder coated like Kayline did them .PM me if interested .....

Pm sent.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
If anyone else wants this go ahead and grab it. If I get one it will just to have for checking fit and I would need both pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.