• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Wanted - Steel Stroppe Baja Wheels, 15x8

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_Man69EB

Rumored that some other vehicles wore them from the factory as well. They are NOT the same as regular EB wheels, and they are not wagon wheels or aftermarket steel wheels. This is a Ford wheel, and its the only thing I'm looking for, set of 5 preferably.

Examples attached of EXACTLY what they look like, in chrome or painted/ coated steel is fine.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 95
  • !BS9ZYQwBWk~$(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLlu)UgBKF5T5wGyw~~_3.jpg
    !BS9ZYQwBWk~$(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLlu)UgBKF5T5wGyw~~_3.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0565.jpg
    IMG_0565.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
OP
OP
C_Man69EB

C_Man69EB

Thank you. I checked out stockton just to see what they had in stock...and they have one that appears CLOSE... but not identical. i hadnt considered them making them for me. I will call them and investigate, Thank you my friend for the awesome suggestion.

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Those came on SOME '67-'77 Ford F100 4WD trucks, as a matter of fact there's a '75 around here that has a set of white 15x8 wheels like that on it, I tried to trade the guy a set of decent aluminum wheels for them, trying not to let him know that those we're pretty rare lol

Status
Not open for further replies.