• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Wanted Stroppe Baja Bronco Any Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

krman

Wanted: 71-75 Stroppe Baja Bronco

I have owned Five in the past so yes I know the usual channels, yes Andrew is looking for me as well but never hurts to put out the word for any of you owners thinking of selling soon.

I recently sold my rottisserie restored 68.5 428 Cobra Jet Fastback mustang and the wife is nice enough to give me an allowance from that to buy my next toy................Last two resto's were a 68 KR shelby then the CJ mustang. Ready to play with a bronco again.

Interested in anything from a basket case to very nice original drivers......

Finders fee possible for information leading to purchase of some unknown hidden stroppe as well........

Thanks and e-mail direct please .

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Hi, I think we've talked Bronco in the past. I have a 71 Baja with AT, PS thats a driver that needs restoring, and a 75 Baja that was a one owner with full documentation and extra options thats very original ans shuold not be restored, but left original, and a 74 Kit Baja 1 owner from AZ originally a Green Ranger, the guy was friends with Stroppe, and they ran it through his shop. It has padded wheel, bumper braces, cactus pusher, dual shocks, cage, built motor with 4bbl, Shelby AL intake, dual point dist, and some other signature Stroppe engine mods. Enging is out of the Bronco with a fresh rebuild, I also have a great condition Green Ranger interior for the Bronco. The body is in primer, and has no rust, even the front floors are original. Mid teens for the 71, low 20's for the 75, and 11K for the kit 74. I'll take and send pics if seriously interested. PM me for additional details or call me. Thanks, Chris.

OP
OP
K

krman

Alright Chris- I'll PM you and get some info then. Thanks

OP
OP
K

krman

Stroppe

Sent you a PM requesting more information.

Thanks

OP
OP
K

krman

Stroppe Bronco

Ya that's me...Still for sale though as my buyer was unable to cover all the funds... I ended up with a deposit and left it on the market.

Any bronco trades are welcome if anybody has interest.

Thanks

OP
OP
K

krman

Stroppe

Well of course you wouldn't believe how many people just want to buddy up and chit chat as if they were lonely.....Collect pics for their screen saver and have no real intention on buying. Just trying to weed out the serious buyers.

And Yes it has helped......

spanknut

Loc.
VT
Have a pretty good idea where the is a hidden one.
send me a Private message
-CC

OP
OP
K

krman

Cobra Jet is sold - still looking for Baja Bronco

The Cobra Jet is now sold and still looking for a baja bronco? Anybody else out there looking to sell?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.