• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Wanted: Uncut Early Bronco Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
TX SS

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Did you ever see the blue one for sale on Auto Trader. It was blue, uncut, Auto, had some rust but was all original....I think it was in Houston though.

Also, this one
http://www.autotraderclassics.com/classic-car/1975-Ford-Bronco-1249152.xhtml?conversationId=245560

Thanks. Still prefer an uncut one at this point. The blue one on Auto Trader sold the day I was scheduled to go look at it. Also missed one that popped up on Craigslist this week that I was on my way to see with cash when he called back and said it was gone. It sold within 1.5 hours of being posted.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Dang man! Keep truckin. That blue one in Houston was kinda rusty from the pics, and I offered the guy 9, but he wouldnt take it. Thats all I wanted to pay for it.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Thanks. Still prefer an uncut one at this point. The blue one on Auto Trader sold the day I was scheduled to go look at it. Also missed one that popped up on Craigslist this week that I was on my way to see with cash when he called back and said it was gone. It sold within 1.5 hours of being posted.

Remember you can always make it uncut again...thats an easier fix than some of the other stuff.

OP
OP
TX SS

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Dang man! Keep truckin. That blue one in Houston was kinda rusty from the pics, and I offered the guy 9, but he wouldnt take it. Thats all I wanted to pay for it.

Yeah, I'm not in a hurry at this point. The blue one's owner told me he got close to his asking price which I think was $12K. I wouldn't have paid that for it based on the pictures. I will be in Colorado for two weeks in December. May try to see what is available up there if I haven't found anything around here by then.

Plyman

Loc.
Fayetteville, Ar
I've got a 77 LUBR in NW Arkansas. 57K original miles. All moving parts have been gone through, fixed or replaced. I'm at $16,500

Status
Not open for further replies.