• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

warflare pics?

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
don't know if i've ever seen anybody with the combo i'm thinking about. i need to see 2.5" suspension, 1" body, 33" tires, with WH's gorilla warflares. anybody????? i'm curious if it makes the tires look too dinky in the fenders.

sriha

I have 34" Swampers LTBs, but have 2.5" lift with 1" body lift.

Attachments

• bronco skids.JPG
    bronco skids.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 102

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
I think it would look too dinky.. I have 2.5", stock body lift, and 33x12.5 and they look dinky...

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I think it would look too dinky.. I have 2.5", stock body lift, and 33x12.5 and they look dinky...

I dont think yours looks bad.. although those flares do seem to have a huge opening... I bet Toms Flares with 33s would be more symetrical looking. They dont have as large of an opening.

Greg

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Funny...I didn't know I had them until I saw mine in the WH catalog in the war flares section.
IMG_0230.jpg

Is that them??

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
looks like them marty. what are you, 2.5" lift with 35's? xcntrk yours doesn't look bad, but after seeing a few pics, my 1" body lift would make them look too small. i'd have to do 35's to make it look right.

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
One thing to note is the wareflares allow some movement on the overall size of the fender cut. Meaning you can push them in for smaller cuts, or open them up for larger openings. Mine are pretty wide open and I could probably fit 35's with only 2.5" lift.

Here's a 33 stuffed and as you can see I got plenty of room in the front & rear of the flare opening..

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 52