• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

warn 31 spline full float kit NEW in box

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven mad

Loc.
fayettville
Im going to full width 1 ton so I dont nead this. brand new in the box warn full floater kit, 31 spline 9 inc. 1966-1975 Early bronco (part# 61762). Kit includes all bearings, rases, seals, spindles, hub bodies and axle shafts. Comes with brand new in the box disc brake brackets as well . I also have a brand new set of hub locks but I am missing the small hub bolts. these locking hubs are the correct hubs with set screws for a full floater kit.
I am technicaly challenged so send me your email if you want pics before my brain begins to work again and I figure out how to get my computer to post up the pics. THANKS

OP
OP
raven mad

raven mad

Loc.
fayettville
double checked with my friend who works at WARN and he sess this kit is for a small bearing 66-75 EB 9in.

OP
OP
raven mad

raven mad

Loc.
fayettville
On a side note, I will consider trades .... I am looking for a new black soft top and soft doors, door inserts ..... and maybe something else I haven't thought of yet .......... thanks

OP
OP
raven mad

raven mad

Loc.
fayettville
I nead to sell this to pay for some other parts, $500. and you pay for shipping is as low as I'll go ..... thanks

bigjhoov

nobody
Doubt you'll get that here. It's a known weak link and parts aren't available.

OP
OP
raven mad

raven mad

Loc.
fayettville
Thanks for the heads up, but you never know, it might be just what someone always wanted ... I did check with my buddy at WARN and he sead that you can still get replacement parts ie ( spindles and hub bodies if you brake one )directly from them ... the bearings, rases and seals are all over the counter timkin parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.