• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Warn M8000 group buy for my Bronco brothers!!!

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
We all wish we can get our hands on a brand new warn winch for a hell of a price, well today is our lucky day. I know a guy selling the old school Warn M8000 released in the late 90's. He is a business owner for a wheel company and owns a warehouse and ordered a bunch of them. He has 3 M8000's left. They are brand new, never used or opened still in the boxes. He will give me a good deal if i can get others to buy it as a group buy. Im going to buy one so that leaves some room for one or two buyers interested. If i get one buyer including me he will do $750 as a deal package which is only $375 for the two of us. If i get two buyers including me he will do $1050 which is only $350 for three of us :eek:. This is for locals as we would have to meet him up at either his warehouse or some place. Again this sale is for locals around the SoCal area of California. If you are willing to drive then by all means go for it. If you are interested let me know. You can either PM me or post on here. Im trying to get a lot of attention so im posting this in the Chat section to save my bronco brothers some money on a great warn winch. To keep this bronco related this is where i need my winch to go ;D
Thanks
Kev

Attachments

• DSC04044.jpg
    DSC04044.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 66