• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Warn swiss army winch.

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
thats on my wish list.............................the list no one ever fills for me;D Chuck

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I had heard, but have not seen one in person. How much cfm does a york put out?

J.D.

OP
OP
Potshot

Potshot

I was thinking it was really cool, then thought "hm, would be a pain in the butt for air lockers". But then thought I could just use an auxilliary air tank and then thought that's just spending too much money. Now I'm thinking that I should stop thinking.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Sounds like the bomb setup for space and practicality. If I hadnt just bought a MM SI9500 at a steal, then I would be in the market...plus the budget, ooohhh, the budget is a-hurting already...but definitley would be a great way to save on space...a 1 or 2 gal air tank would be fine for taking care of the ARBs...just leave the A/C setup as the primary and switch it over to winch mode when necessary...sweet. Anyone interested in a MM SI9500??;D

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Thats the perfect set up... Glad I haven't gotten my new winch yet.
Ok....someone get a mass buy going;D

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
haha i knew about those like 3 or 4 weks ago but fogot to post up what i had heard, my dad wnet to high school with a guy who work sthere, he designs ATV winch mount plats, but he still knows whats going on and was telling my dad a little about it the toher day it is bad a$$ i wish i could afford one, WARN is sooooo awesome