• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Went and looked at another one.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
A friend of mine has had this one for 15 years or so and offered it to me for a really good price. He has to work out some title issues and I might consider it. I don't think I will do anything other than sell it for parts, though. The body is in fair condition and there is an extra set of front fenders, an extra grill, and an extra Dana 44 that comes along with it. It is a '75 with manual everything, and for some reason, someone put a Dana 30 under it????

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 136

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Actually, it looks like it's a '76 with Explorer package in color code "D". It being a '76 could explain why the D30 is there (someone swapped to get the disc 44).

OP
OP
Devin

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Actually, it looks like it's a '76 with Explorer package in color code "D". It being a '76 could explain why the D30 is there (someone swapped to get the disc 44).

Door tag said '75, as did the VIN.