• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Went roadster style this weekend, Check out the pics

66horse

Bronco Guru
Hey gotta live up to my title over there <------
so I am pimpin more pics.

Took off the doors and put on the inserts from BCBRONCOS and some half doors from Kayline.

Gotta say both products are really good quality. I did have to do alittle fiberglass trimming on the underside of the drivers side insert. But these things are sweet. It takes about 30 seconds a piece to install them. 4 screws hold them snuggly in place.

With the half doors
P1010003.JPG

Without The half doors (you just open them and pull up and they are off). The half doors really reduce the wind inside at highway speeds.
P1010005.JPG

Here are a couple of me screwing around in the sortof built in ramp in my driveway.

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

And yes Amac alreadt told me to tell my neighbors to mow thier yard.

Steve

G

very nice, how do the 1/2 door inserts install and work?
thanks
Mike

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
[quote author=GRIZZLY link=board=5;threadid=17401;start=0#msg133038 date=1052881381]
So what was your RTI on that??????? ;D
[/quote]

50 lol!!

Looking good!! time for some rocker protection already!! makes it look much more PIMP!

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
Totally excellent!! I like a lot! I wish my rig had the BC inserts. I currently have some other brand name that the PO put in. Not bad, but could be better.

Hey, which rear bumper do you have? How do you like it?

BroncoDon

Loc.
Laguna Hills, CA
Only 4 screws, Wow I just counted mine and the PO has 23 on each side :eek: and the inserts don't flush out at the top.

Also like your rear bumper, is that the Duff ?