• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

went snow wheeling near Arnold, CA

SteveMa74

Contributor
some pics of our outing a few weeks ago off of highway four near Arnold, CA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 94

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Snow is a lot of fun, where is Arnold. Up by Tahoe

OP
OP
SteveMa74

SteveMa74

Contributor
arnold is in the stanislaus forest north of yosemite, but well south of south Lake Tahoe.

I love that color too. i get so many compliments. When I set out to buy my Bronco in 2004 I had two must haves: 302 and automatic. Well, when I saw this truck with that paint job I just fell in love it with it. needless to say, I went home with a straight six and a three speed manual.....

I wish I knew the color. It was painted two owners ago. so not the guy I bought it from, but the guy he bought it from. I call it a silver sage.

btw, this past year I upgraded that old six and three spd to a ford crate racing 302 and the NV3550.

Here's another pic of the rest of the crew. an 86 jeep, 80 jeep and 97 land cruiser (80 series)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 42

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Where specifically did you go? Guessing pretty far above Arnold, possibly around the Spicer Meadow Reservoir area... I know the whole area very well - a buddy was camping at Big Trees a week or two ago and his pictures showed no snow at that elevation.

Regardless - looks beautiful up there. I may need to point my Bronco east and go explore soon.