• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WH Body Mounts with 1" lift built-in.... Mass buy Interest?

Merlin76

I know I saw these not long ago, but can't remember where.... Any of you guys help me out and tell me which parts warehouse has these?

T.I.A.

**edit - 10/7/05** We are looking at Mass Buy interest on these now....

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Merlin76

Yep, jsut called to confirm... back up to $99.... Might be able to talk him into a mass buy though...??? you guys interested?

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
I'm in. Dude I'm so pissed at myself for not ordering them when I saw that sale! I ordered a cover from Tom's the day before so $$$ was very tight.

OP
OP
M

Merlin76

Yeah, that's shipping and a six pack you just threw away.... I just decided today that I wanted them... Oh well, we'll see how many might be up for a mass buy and I'll call again tomorrow or the next day... Unless someone else here knows them and has done a mass buy though them before....

JFX

Mars Chariot has those installed and is pleased with the outcome. I plan on doing the install as well. ;)

JFX

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Even at $100, they are one of the best $100 I have spent on my Bronco in the 11 yrs. I had no idea how bad my original mounts were. Its rides now, instead of jars. Enjoy.

74bronc

Bronco Guru
these mounts are awesome. I installed some last year. There is a tech article in one of the past bronco driver's on them.

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I installed my WH 1" lift a few months ago. A very good product. I was looking at them before they went on sale but when they went on sale I could not stand not to buy them.

Nuke

With the 1" lift, is there any issue with gaps above the bumper? Any one have any before and after pics?

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
I'm a longtime member of the California Bronco email list and I thought someone had posted a stock application body mount that gave a minor amount of lift some time ago. I'm not sure how much these cost but they're another option for people that need a small amount of lift. Maybe someone can do a price check at the local Ford dealership.

Date: Mon Feb 7, 2000 10:34 am
Subject: Re: body mounts guerdon@...
Send Email Send Email
Hey there boys...

Well, finally reduced my body lift this weekend. I had those hard
plastic 3" risers on top of the poly aftermarket mounts (ker-BAAAM!)...

After much searching for the stock rubber pucks (sorry I think I got
another Bronco part retired!), my local Ford place SAID they had 'em,
but as soon as they ordered them, presto! obsolete/unavailable...
Anyway, the woman there was very helpful, put together a selection of
body mounts for me, I was gonna go with Ranger mounts, but they were a
bit big, however the Econoline 100 mounts were almost perfect. They're
about 1.5" high & just short of 2.5" in diameter. Installed they'll give
you about 1 1/4" lift...

FORD part# D5UZ-1000155-A absorber pkg of 2

Use the poly aftermarket mounts & 1/2" grade 8 bolts 4 x 5.5" (rear) &
4 x 4.5" (front)

Anyway, MUCH better ride, a lot softer, runs cooler now that the fan
actually lines up with the radiator & I can actually shift into all the
gears on my C4! Don't forget to loosen the nut/clamp that holds the
lower bushing in the steering column though... I couldn't figger out why
the steering was so tight, 'till my steering wheel came off! DOH!