• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WH HD Saginaw Pump/5.0 bracket - serp PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
I am selling my brand new, never installed PS pump/bracket for serp from Wild Horses. Decided to go with Explorer serp so I don't need these. Cost when I bought them was $359.22 (below is from my receipt $329.98 + shipping) SOLD. Do not want to split them up.

Part#
2032 Delphi/Sag 5.0 Pump Bracket 1 $99.99
2481 SERP HD Delphi Pump Kit - Bronco/Saginaw box 1 $229.99

Setup contains:

HD Saginaw pump
serp pulley
HP hose for stock PS box
5.0 mounting bracket

Attachments

• 2462.jpg
    2462.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 24
  • 2032.jpg
    2032.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
OP
OP
70EB

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
BTT......

Brand new HD Saginaw pump from Wild Horses, serp pulley and HP line
Brand new Lars design bracket to use the Saginaw bracket with Mustang serp

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I would have to agree with Miker.... People are looking for a deal and honetly 30 is not much of a deal.

joe

Bronco Guru
I would have to agree with Miker.... People are looking for a deal and honetly 30 is not much of a deal.

lets see?
230+100=330 bucks
shipping is probably 15-20 bucks
if i guy was wanting this set up, i think it's a better deal than Wildhorses would give him.

i sent a pm with an offer. i didn't need it but would take it for a good deal.

some people don't want a good deal, they want a steel, and i'm guilty of being one of those people.

what i don't understand is if someone is not interested in the item, why must they always comment on the sellers price. i'm not trying to start an argument, and this is not directed to you jmhend, and this seller asked if it was too high but, i personally would not say hey that looks like allot of money for that wore out junk or hell i can buy it new for that.

freedom of speech i guess. everybody's entitled to there opinion, right?

BUMP for ya, i say if its NIB stick with a fair price, don't give it away.

Last edited:
OP
OP
70EB

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
Thanks for the comments.

I understand people are looking for a great deal on stuff here. I like to also. But this case in point is that I purchased these items and have since changed direction towards the Explorer serp setup (combining this with Astro hydroboost) and never mounted these.

I have dropped the price but I also do not want to give them away.

Had these been mounted and used in my truck, they price would reflect that and be lower which would be understandable.

This discussion is also why it is best to PM offers like individuals have before. I dug the parts out of the boxes I packed them in and took actual pics of the items.

Attachments

• DSCN0869.jpg
    DSCN0869.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN0870.jpg
    DSCN0870.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCN0871.jpg
    DSCN0871.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
OP
OP
70EB

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
This is designed for use with the Mustang style serpentine setup. I have that setup on my 351W. Here is my writeup:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80131

I used the A/C eliminator kit since I did not run A/C. Bracket part numbers and photos of the stock serp setup are in the link.

This bracket for sale allows the use of the better saginaw pump with the serp setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.