• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What bracket to use to mount an external E2000 fuel pump

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What have you used to mount your E2000 fuel pumps to your frame? Is there a bracket I can pull from a junk yard?

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
Mid '80s to mid '90s E series, F series and Broncos have the externally frame mounted pump. For the price, just grab the whole pump/ bracket! Use your new pump in it and keep the used job as a trail spare.;D

maverickconner

I used a old coil bracket and cut down some radiator hose to cushion the pump from the bracket.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I have used the stock type, if you can find a good one.
and I also used a delrin clamp from MSC or McMaster Carr .

BUCKNBRONK

Loc.
fresno
The quick & easy option-Slide the foam boot on it and zip tie it to the frame & done. Added plus- u dont have to deal with the junk yard trolls.

Nobody

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stanwood
I used an OEM bracket.

bronco-e2000-fuel-pump-2.jpg

mattt

Bronco Guru
You can use a factory bracket and do a little work on it to mount it different ways. This is a factory bracket and about 5-10 minutes of re-bending to mount how I wanted. The other leg comes down on the other side of the frame.

Attachments

• fpump.jpg
    fpump.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 38

ransil

Bronco Guru
I looked up the on from MSC use part number 81920969 to get you to the page, not sure which one need to measure a pump.

http://www1.mscdirect.com/eCommerce...NLESS+STEEL+FITTINGS¢STAINLESS+STEEL+FITTINGS

the es2000 pump and the bosch pumps are different diameters, on my Bronco with the Ford mount I have a mounting plate for drilled so the stock ford mount can install both pumps, I think some of the pumps come with a larger foam sleeve to make up the diameter difference, but i get a lot of my pumps used and they are missing at times.