• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you think??

ja.stoner63

Loc.
Chandler, Arizona
Started blacking out most of the chrome.

I always liked the matt finish paints out there.

Since she needs to be painted down the road I decided to just matt cleared the paint for now... I'm pretty happy with it. Kinda looks bad a$$.;D
Still working on the hood but it's coming along.

Here is a before and after on the engine too.

New%20007.jpg

New%20008.jpg

New%20009.jpg

FJ%20172.jpg

FJ%20191.jpg

Thanks for the input. ;D

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Looks good! I like the flat black accents. Did mine that way as well...left the paint shiny, its looks olive drab in the shade, but has a gold pearl that pops in the sun.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Hell yeah! I'd stick with that combo - its much more unique than the olive drab green - thats been done before, what you have done here is very, very cool.

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
I like it a lot, looks good! I agree w/Heus33 about keeping that theme rather than going green.

Tokioe

Loc.
Toronto, Ks.
Hey, that is lookin good. Wheels look awesome :cool:

We can't all be fireman, if green is your thing go for it !!!!