• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What doors will fit my 1973 bronco?

winston vizsla

Loc.
Birmingham
I bought a 1973 bronco recently to restore and it came with everything but the factory doors. Im trying to find a factory set to buy and Ive read that the latches or something 66-68? maybe dont match up with later models?
Im just wondering if anyone knows which year doors will match perfectly to my 73. Thanks.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
68 and up will fit. 68 will have removable window frames, but that's the only difference.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
66/67 have several differences plus removable window frames

68 have the common latches and internal parts and have the removable frames

69-77 are all the same with the same parts as the 68 doors, but don't have the removable frames.

68-77 will bolt up to your 73 without any problems.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
i thought thay all would even with the frames that remove

The 66's and 67's have the strikers in a different location but can be fitted if you move the striker on the door post. Not hard to do. 68 and up are interchangable without modification. The removable frames don't affect fitting the doors.