• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What is an "AT" Bronco?

recoiljunky

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan, AL. USA
Hello all. This is my first post here. I've been lurking the past few weeks and have gathered a bunch of good info.

I've purchased a '76 Bronco that is advertised as being an "AT" Bronco and was wondering what that means. The Bronco comes with a 302, 4 speed, power steering and power brakes. It has a factory full cab too.

I'll post pics in another thread as soon as I receive delivery. I intend to get the drive train fortified and then work on the body.

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
recoiljunky

recoiljunky

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan, AL. USA
I was thinkng "All Terrain" which could mean a bigger radiator, limited slip, etc... but maybe it does mean "auto tranny" and the tranny has been swapped on this one.