• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What lift/lift combo for 33" tires on uncut fenders?

Bronco QB

I'm trying to buy an uncut eb for a second car + some offroad dead weight towing/dragging on a rural property that I own...

If I've come to the conclusion that I would want to run fairly narrow tires in the 33" size, what amount & type of lift should I plan on running to clear uncut fenders? Also, do the body lifts make for a smoother or quieter ride on the highway?

Thanks!

ncsubronc

3.5" suspension lift and 33 x 10.50 tires on a stock width rim will give you what you're looking for. Maybe a 1-1.5 " body lift if you want a little more room, but I wouldnt do anything much bigger than that. Don't think a body lift will give you any better ride though. A good suspension lift will help give a smoother ride, but don't cheap out and get a Rancho or Superlift... All of the Bronco vendors sell quality lifts.

Heres mine... 3.5" CAGE suspension with 33x10.50 bfg m/t.

yellow_bronc_right.jpg

jjwtwice

Loc.
IGH, MN
In an ideal world how much would you move the rear axle back to center the weheel in the uncut opening? Is it tight to the front lip of the rear wheel well?

redneck0372

Loc.
Lebanon,OR
im not 100% about what size you would need i plan to go 5.5" lift on my uncut with 33's maybe 34's after seeing ncsubronc's