• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What Next?

Jaybr

Contributor
I'm getting very close to finishing my chassis and I'm still 6 months out on a new body. I'm going to go ahead and drop the old body back on it and drive it some while waiting on the new body. Just curious what else I should or shouldn't do before getting the new body? I have a new steering column, wiring harness, Dakota Digital and I'm thinking it might be best to wait on those. I plan to start working on a center console, and I could get the seats figured out while I wait. AC is in the future, should I go ahead and get that installed and work out the kinks then move it later, or wait?

Just like your thoughts on what I should go ahead and do now and move to new body, and what I should just wait on.

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
do what you need to do to get it drivable and enjoy it. it will keep your motivation high...

OP
OP
Jaybr

Jaybr

Contributor
do what you need to do to get it drivable and enjoy it. it will keep your motivation high...

Nice idea, but I’d like to make more progress while I wait on the body. My wife is patiently waiting me me to finish this one and get started on hers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Nice idea, but I’d like to make more progress while I wait on the body. My wife is patiently waiting me me to finish this one and get started on hers.

I had to pull away from the wife's rig to get my yellow77 going again. The built '69 351W in it (installed in '99) got tired so I pulled it and dropped in my 393clevor.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

move on ahead w/the ac then if you wanna make some progress :)