• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

what parts cleaner r u using?

ponch0v

Whats everyone using in their parts clearners now? Cant find the good parts solvent anymore, only the water based stuff. Which ones the good one?

OP
OP
ponch0v

ponch0v

will safety kleen sell it to u, or do they need to pick up the used stuff after a while? regs are kinda stiff on some of that industrial stuff

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
mineral spirits.
bought mine at lowes. can get about anywhere, check prices at paint supply stores also. it is also used as a paint thinner.
hth
nick

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
NicksTrix said:
mineral spirits.
bought mine at lowes. can get about anywhere, check prices at paint supply stores also. it is also used as a paint thinner.
hth
nick

I know , I know , but do you know that the industry says that the term " mineral Spirits, " Means , anything that comes from the ground. it is not an exact science, is all I am saying