• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What year did Ford start MAF EFI?

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
I am looking into getting a main wiring harness for my EFI build up and was curious how to tell the difference between a speed density wiring harness and a MAF harness.<br><br>What year did ford change to MAF?<br><br>Thanks in advanced.

mtn_bronco

Loc.
Leadville, Colorado
mustangs... 1988 in people's republic of California, 1989 rest of the country.<br><br>You can buy the conversion kit for the speed density harness on ebay for $35, it worked great for me until I bought the FMS harness.

OP
OP
67halfcab

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=mtn_bronco link=board=5;threadid=9414;start=0#67361 date=1032747733]<br>mustangs... 1988 in people's republic of California, 1989 rest of the country.<br><br>You can buy the conversion kit for the speed density harness on ebay for $35, it worked great for me until I bought the FMS harness.<br>[/quote]<br><br>I saw that on ebay today. Thanks for the info it is a big help.