• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What???

G

What should i call my bronco build up.... or what are some cool names that yall have thought of for your bronco/buildup?

Rusted1

[quote author=EnergizerBronco link=board=5;threadid=11165;start=0#81958 date=1037061919]<br>What should i call my bronco build up.... or what are some cool names that yall have thought of for your bronco/buildup?<br>[/quote]<br><br>Do you mean like MONEY PIT or Pain in the A$$ ?

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
The Gift That Keeps On Taking<br><br><br>You could throw some Shelby fiberglass scoops on it an call it Eleanor.

OP
OP
G

yea i like energizer bronco the most so far.. i was just seeing what other people thought...

huged29

Loc.
Ft Collins, Colorado
Mine likes to change names from day to day. Sometimes it's PLEASE START, then WHAT'S THAT NOISE, and my personal favorite, the one that everyone on the street uses "Hey, you drive that Heep on steriods, right?"

66horse

Bronco Guru
Well our Bronco is known as the bronco except when it is being bad, then it is referred to as the 66horse... youy know something like... what is wrong with the 66horse know?<br><br>I also name my projects. Like I had a project to go from a 6 cylinder and three speed to a v8 and C-4 auto, that was Project Make bronco Cooler (the name was to convince wife it was something we should do). Incidentally hindsight has made me realize that it should have been named "Project make Bronco never leave the driveway".<br><br>Also, named the Disk Brake project: "Project Make Bronco Stop"<br><br>Stupid names but I like stupid stuff so... there ya go.<br><br>I like energizer bronco, it is a project that will just keep going and going so go with it. I noticed you are new here so don't mind the funny remarks above. those are the same guys that are gonna answer the tough questions ya have.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
::) Well, here goes! - #1 our '71 was left to us by my dad has yet to be 'Named'. It needs something really, well you know ..... #2 Our '72 has been called a lot of things/names - 'The Toy'(so we know which one we're talking about) or 'Bits & Pieces', paid 600.00 for rust/railroad car graffety looking paint job/ 4 flats/dead rat in heater/ squirrel nests under hood/in seats, etc., etc. Oh and never forget - couldn't figure out why engine wouldn't turn over after cleaning out the above, in checking to see if batt. was providing juice - pulled on headlights to see if they would come on and LOW & BEHOLD - ENGINE CRANKS AND STARTS! Probably should have called it 'SURPRISE PACKAGE'/ or <br>.02 GRABBAG ;D considering it's not finished - name will probably change again

OP
OP
G

Man i love them money names... haha... mine has been project pain in the ass/paint in my hands.... but i love it... I expecialy like the project empty pocket.. or project spare change.. those pretty much sums it up.. but hey its something we all love...

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
My daughter named mine. Ernie the Eggplant, for his paint job, which IS pretty strange. Then she named my F150 Bert(Big Red Truck) so for a while there I had Bert 'n Ernie. My wife likes to call them all 'POS', after that line in "Men in Black" about Fords.<br><br>I like "project maxed out visa", but the energizerproject that keeps going and going; man thats the absolute gods honest truth: It never stops ;D<br>

Broncmeister

my wife calls it the F*cking piece of sh*t<br><br>I just call it my second wife, because I'm always sinking money into her, and she only drives me some of the time.<br>