• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whats a fair price? 69 sport

guy5420

I have stumbled upon a 69 Bronco Sport V-8 3 speed parked outside in 1982 this truck is complete with key in ignition. All parts appear to be there but all the interior has been hauled away by squirels or mice and packed under the hood. I have no title. What would be a fair asking price for this truck?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Need a bit more information and maybe some pics. Sitting outside since 82 - in the AZ desert or somewhere in the rust belt?? How is the rust? Is it in restorable condition? Good for parts only? No title will hurt the value. I assume it hasn't run since 82? Rears cut? Dash cut?

OP
OP
G

guy5420

Central Texas, not much rust tailgate is rusted through in a small place center bottom. Looks all origanal stock radio in dash body is pretty straight, windshield is not good door glass is good. It has not ran since 82. I would guess it would be just used for parts but I would like to try and sell it as a unit verses parting it out, I just have no idea what to ask for it.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
You could probably get $500 - $1000 for it as a parts truck or a start for a trail rig. Maybe a bit more if it's got minimal rust. Look at the floor boards and door posts for rust. Also, is the frame solid?

You could probably make a lot more money off it by parting it out and selling the main parts over eBay.

My big question from what you said in your first post is - Do you own it?