• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whats the right price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncology

Just from looking at the pics, I would say over priced. Especially in today's market.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
shreded interior, blown head gasket, no way it's worth 13k. plus side is auto and power steering, but that can be added to any bronco. i'm thinking more like 5k.

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
HAr, HAr, Hardy HAr har

I laugh because it has to be a joke.

It wouldn't get $5K here. Even from a nut.

OP
OP
RJA102

RJA102

Well im glad to know i wasnt as crazy as i thought

crab

Bronco Guru
Unfortunately, with head gasket and cosmetic issues, probably bring $4500 here in the N.W. Clean it up and fix the gasket and leaksk, still only worth $6500...times are tough

Daniel Mclindon

I went and looked at it. He think's he has a gold mine. What he has is a total restore, but all the good stuff! $2000. is a good price but he's been trying for $8500. for over a year. Don't be a sucker!!!!!

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
No more than $3500 especially if you already know you need to rebuild the engine... There's nothing 'special' about that rig. The Rancho suspension is super old school and doesn't add any real value, neither does that fact that there's a set of tires on it...

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
jeez, I'm with Rob, wouldn't give him a dime over $2,500. Blown head gasket, how long did he run it till he figured that out out. Build into the price the cost of a new engine...

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Wow... I can't believe some of the prices people are suggesting. I think $2k would be rich, a great deal for the seller and prettyh much a bad deal for the buyer. Like someone else said, it's highest/best use would be for parts, and even then it's only so good. I guess I just made a great deal on mine, which was in great shape when I bought it, and less than twice the $5k value some people think that wreck is worth.

the-glove

Loc.
Los Angeles
I went and looked at it. He think's he has a gold mine. What he has is a total restore, but all the good stuff! $2000. is a good price but he's been trying for $8500. for over a year. Don't be a sucker!!!!!

He's definitely been trying for over a year. I constantly see it on the los angeles Craigslist!

Status
Not open for further replies.