• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

When did I sell my bronco?????

OP
OP
Gud Racing

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
Maybe I need to send one of the boys out and see if its still in the garage?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Cause he a big ole dumb ass... I say let's go find him.. Bring Larry too ;D

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
LUV your comments on there.. LOL, LUV IT... ;)

haha! yeah, as soon as i posted the first comment i saw where he said it was his second jeep. i was like "ooooh. crap!" i searched for a way to edit or delete my comment, but apparently there is no way to do that. oh well, i got a good laugh out of it! glad you did too! ;D

sorry 'bout the jack...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
what a punk!!! i'm not sure how i'd handle it if i saw someone else claiming my truck was theirs. wow.

NEVER would happen with mine! ;D What a dope, i'm going to have to post something too. let the games begin!!

vertex

Loc.
Oregon City
If you guys want a real laugh read the vehicle info on the left side of the screen..

925HP and a top speed of 195 MPH !!! What a dumb a**.

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
>>>>> did yall' see the specs he wrote about the bronco.....10.2 1/4 mile at only 95mph with a top speed of 195mph all done with the 925hp motor thats turbo charged & supercharged with a little nitrous also thrown in the mix......

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Can I go kick his ass since he is in GA? At least shoot him in the leg or something?

I'll wear my helmet so he thinks I am one of his kind and he won't see it coming.

OP
OP
Gud Racing

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
Can I go kick his ass since he is in GA? At least shoot him in the leg or something?

I'll wear my helmet so he thinks I am one of his kind and he won't see it coming.

You got my blessing!