• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

where do you find D 30 axles ??

brixter

Loc.
Tuolumne CA
Just curious why I cant find any axles for a Dana 30 listed on any vendors sites . I have a 30 and will upgrade to a 44 someday when I find the right one for the right price , but untill then the 30 works .

Has the Dana 30 become so obsolete that there just isnt a demand for parts ??

NeverSatisfied

Loc.
Spring, TX
I usually throw Dana 30's in the trash, but I just tore one down yesterday. If you want the axles out of it, I can dig them out for you if you're interested.

OP
OP
brixter

brixter

Loc.
Tuolumne CA
thanks guys , I am in no need of parts right now . I just noticed you dont see new axles for sale by any of the vendors . Is it your only option to buy used ones if one was to go south ???

OP
OP
brixter

brixter

Loc.
Tuolumne CA
I see ???? I guess i didnt check as well as I thought I did !!! They are not priced too bad either ??? I did not see them at Complete Off road and they sell Yukon parts ??? WH dosent have them in there Catalog either ??

Thanks for the heads up !!

kwspony

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Roseville
I know you aren't looking for oarts but I have the D30 out of my 68 sitting on the side of the house. It's got good drums on it and 3.50 gears, worked fine the last time I used it. It's going to the scrap pile soon. If you want it I can meet you somewhere. I live in Roseville.

OP
OP
brixter

brixter

Loc.
Tuolumne CA
Thanks for the offer , but I am looking for a 44 . i have enough stuff i will never use laying around :)