• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Where to find 35 spline dana 60 axles?

23firefly

Anyone have some good info on where I can find some 35 spline dana 60 rear axles?
Either a donor vehicle or a company.

mr.n

23firefly said:
Anyone have some good info on where I can find some 35 spline dana 60 rear axles?
Either a donor vehicle or a company.
Your not going to find one stock, You've got as good a chance as winning the lottory as finding one, full floater or semi floater.
Also the FF 30 spline spindles will not fit a 35 spline axle.

DoubleC

Loc.
Carleton
The Dana 60-2 semi-floating version has a 5 on 5.5" lug pattern and was used in Jeep Gladiator J-4000 trucks from 1969-73. A guy I know runs one in his Jeep. He said it had factory 35 spline shafts, too. It's not a common axle, but it's out there.

OP
OP

23firefly

I've got a full floating D-60 HD and want to keep the 8 bolt pattern. Sounds like I'm going to need to just buy the 35 splines from a vendor.