• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

White and black bronco

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
Does anyone have a white bronco trimmed in black? I want to paint mine pearl white and the bumpers,rockers,grill and top in black-maybe matte black.
Love to see some pictures if anyone has done this.

OP
OP
D

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
I have searched all the website looking for this paint job.I guess no one likes it but me. Anybody?

jsander

Loc.
Under your Bronco
This isn't mine, but it's a friends..............It doesn't show it in this pic, but he painted his rockers black.

Attachments

• Rubicon 4th of July 2006 001.jpg
    Rubicon 4th of July 2006 001.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 38

jsander

Loc.
Under your Bronco
.....also if you go to "my gallery", then "photo albums" and select Rubicon Trips there are a couple more photos. The where to big and I didn't feel like resizing them ;D

White Knight

Contributor
Pearlized white with black trim

This the exact set up I have. Get comments all the time. It is in the 2007 Calendar (October). I have added a pre runner front bumper powdercoated black since the photos. Check out my gallery - it is a clean, simple combination that is perfect for the early bronco in my oppinion.

Attachments

• In_the_Canyon.jpeg
    In_the_Canyon.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 25

screamin reel

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta, Ca
Here you go

Attachments

• white1.JPG
    white1.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 23