• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

White BC Bronco soft top pics

stokers

Loc.
Lexington, KY
I'm just about ready to pull the trigger and order a BC Bronco soft top. Since my interior will be Parchment and I have Wimbledon white flares I would like to get the white top. I have had a hard time finding pics of the BC soft top in white so if any of you all out there have some pics you can share I would really appreciate it. Also, any info on how you like the top color combo if you also have similar color interior, please share.
Thanks Bob

OP
OP
stokers

stokers

Loc.
Lexington, KY
Chuck, thanks for the input on the white top. Since my bronco will be Boxwood Green with white flares and dash with Parchment interior, I'm not sure what other color would look good. I got the swatch samples from you in the mail. What do you recommend as an alternative color. Thanks

ENDLIFE

I'm highly interested in one of these tops, as my current top lost a battle to a sweet hail storm. I've managed to get my rig pretty quiet with just my soft top, I know it to never be as quiet as a rig with a hard top, but if anyone has experience with in cab volumes please post.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Chuck, thanks for the input on the white top. Since my bronco will be Boxwood Green with white flares and dash with Parchment interior, I'm not sure what other color would look good. I got the swatch samples from you in the mail. What do you recommend as an alternative color. Thanks

The white would look nice but only for a min. The 461,470, 465 or 459 could work , maybe paint the flares to match and leave the interier off white?

OP
OP
stokers

stokers

Loc.
Lexington, KY
Thanks to chuck's insight I've decided to avoid the white and go for the buckskin Tan. Thanks for your help. Anyone who has the Tan color top please post pics. Seems there has been a bunch of orders over the holidays so it looks like I won't be getting the top delivered for 6 weeks or so. Just in time for spring!