• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who are my socal/ san diego guys? need help

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
i'm getting to about that time where i am goin to do my bodyswap over to the new 71 and will have most of the parts i need in the next two weeks. I have a 1 car garage, does anyone have room in their garage or shop they can spare for a bit be happy to pay what i can for the space, also if anyone wants to wrench i'm goin to need the hands here soon. anyways please let me know.

Joe

G's Baja Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sunny SO CAL
Sorry Joe, I have 2.5 broncos and 1/2 a ramcharger in my house, can't fit any more right now. I am in National City, let me know where you are and when you need the help wrenching and I will see if me and my Brother are able to help.

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
I'm in the same boat as G, 2 bronco's and a Travelall make for a tight garage. But if you need a hand, and I'm in town, I'll def swing by!

OP
OP
hardcharger

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
no worries guys, i'll definately let you guys know when we start mark said we can take over his shop in early july. that gives me another month of part buying. spent about 2k yesterday, god it goes fast

G's Baja Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sunny SO CAL
ALso, make a list of what little parts/tools you need, I am getting swamped with them, LOL, got 2 extra TFI distributors from 5.0L mustangs and ........

Keep us posted, would like to eventually get together and drive our broncos ( me and MY Bro) to some gathering or off roading adventure, beyond baja races.