• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who should I order 1" body lift mounts from?

EagertoLearn

Loc.
Harrisville
I am in Ohio and was wondering who I should order from? Should I just get rubber or poly ones? Who has the best prices or deals going on today. I want to order them tonight. I want the whole kit with hardware.

Thanks for the help!

Dude seriously

Loc.
Everett
I think WH used to have poly body mount pucks with a 1" lift built in. Nice way to go if they still offer it.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Wild Horses has a complete 1" body lift mount with hardware part#1910. Last time I got them they were $110 bucks. I have put this kit on two of my 3 broncos and it was worth every penny.

backpain

Bronco Guru
X3 above, unless you want solid (as in metallic) 1" and you may need to go to a vendor that sells Nicks Tricks stuff.

I have the 1" WH mounts and am completely happy.

tinytim02

Contributor
The WH 1" body lift kit is on special the month of September.