• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who uses blue coils & rancho shocks?

myscott22

Loc.
Klamath Falls, OR.
Today I took the body off my EB and was wondering whos lift kit is on it? I was told when I bought it that it had a 5 1/2" lift. The coils are blue and all the front end bushings are light blue. The shocks are Rancho 5000. I bought it in Oregon and some of the info in the glove box shows it was from Grants Pass, Oregon.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Tom's Bronco Parts is either in Grants Pass or very close to it. Give them a call and see if they know anything about your EB.

Buckin74

Loc.
San Diego
sounds like Duffs stuff also -- Are you sure it isn't a 3 1/2" kit ? That is the tallest they make to date.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Buckin74 said:
sounds like Duffs stuff also -- Are you sure it isn't a 3 1/2" kit ? That is the tallest they make to date.
I don't think Tom's installs 5 1/2" kits either but I'm not absolutely certain.

OP
OP
myscott22

myscott22

Loc.
Klamath Falls, OR.
I was just told it was a 5 1/2" I do not know for sure. I we be at Toms next week I will ask if they know the Bronco. Thanks for the ideas.