• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whom out here has more than two running broncos

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I have two and a project.
So post them up and show them off.

Attachments

• K2 Cindy 001.jpg
    K2 Cindy 001.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 46
  • K2 Cindy 007.jpg
    K2 Cindy 007.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 50

House

Contributor
Minutia Militia
I have three...

Attachments

• 3amigos.jpg
    3amigos.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 81

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I'm at three. It may grow to four at some point but five would make me a hoarder.

Attachments

• IMG_5031.jpeg
    IMG_5031.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 99

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Do the big girls count? 79 and the 68 both run. The 78, 72, 74 are in various stages of decay :(

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
My '68 stocker and a '73 I'm currently selling are both running at the moment. The '69 still has engine issues I need to address and the other '73 that's slowly being turned into a LUBR is also partly disassembled in the corner. Plus two Mustangs that need attention. My cars need to take a number for some lovin' :-*

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
4 running. 2 daily drivers and 2 other runs but body parts are off.
Here are the 2 drivers...

69.jpg

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I have 3 that are all running and driving well. IF I can count my 78!;D

See my garage for pics.

fordfan

Bronco Guru
These pics have been posted before, but this herd is the ones that would crank for a picture Easter Sunday. One is no longer in the pasture; it is being restored by JGBronco. I figured out it is hard to get a "good" group picture of more than 3 or 4 Broncos. These surroundings don't make "attractive" backgrounds.....It was in the backyard of the shop.

Attachments

• Easter Weekend Broncos 047.jpg
    Easter Weekend Broncos 047.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Easter Weekend Broncos 037.jpg
    Easter Weekend Broncos 037.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Easter Weekend Broncos 007.jpg
    Easter Weekend Broncos 007.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Easter Weekend Broncos 003.jpg
    Easter Weekend Broncos 003.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Easter Weekend Broncos 001.jpg
    Easter Weekend Broncos 001.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 71

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
These pics have been posted before, but this herd is the ones that would crank for a picture Easter Sunday. One is no longer in the pasture; it is being restored by JGBronco. I figured out it is hard to get a "good" group picture of more than 3 or 4 Broncos. These surroundings don't make "attractive" backgrounds.....It was in the backyard of the shop.

Wow! That's just not fair. I have 2 1/2 and always looking.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Nice.... gotta luv that

BRONCO_POWER

Loc.
Southern Arizona

Nice. :)

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Fordfan is my hero.
I only have 6 that run some of the time. I think I have enough parts to put together one more.

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
One my dad and I built and one that some very special people "Overhauled" for my dad before he passed away!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 25