• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who's got pics of BC Broncos fuel line installed? 351W version.

Goldhawg

Need help figuring out how to snake the front lines over the crossmember. I can't seem to get it over, keep interfering w/header and other stuff. Not sure where the center short section of line should be installed. If anyone has pics, and/or tips on how to get the front line installed w/o the frame off, I'd appreciate it.

7bronco6

Loc.
PA
This was talked about not to long ago, here's the thread. Not sure if it will answer your question or not, but it might help.

OP
OP
G

Goldhawg

This was talked about not to long ago, here's the thread. Not sure if it will answer your question or not, but it might help.

Very helpful; I'd done a search but hadn't come up w/that. Given the struggles many have had (and I didn't have any joy in about an hour today) and I don't have a body lift, I'm thinking about just locking in with the rear two sets. I am only going TBI, so I may just use rubber line all the way up to the intake, or just get a shorter piece from autozone that I can bend over the hump. I can save the other two front lines if I ever go w/body lift and/or MPI. So, can anyone confirm my location is pretty close to right? Don't think it has to be exact; can always be loosened later and moved if I add the two front lines.

Attachments

• DSC00136.jpg
    DSC00136.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00135.jpg
    DSC00135.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 100

rmcbama

Loc.
Birmingham
Nice clips. Where did you pick those up? I'm replacing the gas and brake lines and need some replacement clips. Was looking for plastic replacements but those look pretty sharp.