• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI Rust Bucket from Ebay...

mikemc

Loc.
Lake Tahoe
WOW! I thank all of you for the feedback! You guys were/are a great help.

I am going to keep her and replace the frame. I had some good feedback regarding a Sac. shop - any leads on shops in Reno and Carson? The "Rust Bucket Baby" as we now affectionately call her is going to live in Incline Village, NV (Lake Tahoe) at about 7k feet so I'd like to do the work in Reno or Carson if I can.

I will post the images soon both of the good and the ugly.

Thanks again for response and have a terrific 4th of July!

mikemc

Red Bronco

Loc.
Los Angeles
Mikemc..I am sure that every one of us is hapy with your decision..you have a lot of work a head ,concentrate in the image of the final product.. a beauty EB that you revive from the 'rust death", don't give up!!! post photos

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I have a friend in Washoe Vally who used to have a couple of EBs who may be interested in helping. PM me and I can give you his contact info.

NORK2BG

Give me a call I know where you can get a frame and anything else you may need I live in Reno email me for my number