• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wife wants a halfcab

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Wife wants a half cab and is willing to trade her 1998 Mercedes mlSUV 320 or her 2001 Sportster 883 for one, this is her second car that she uses only in winter and has around 115,000 miles on it. I just put a new ac compressor in the car this week. It runs very good has power everything, siunroof, heatede leather seats,white, 4 door automatic with a 6 disc cd player and Bose stereo. Nice suv.

She will want the following
little to no rust with decent paint
automatic
disc brakes and power steering
stereo system
Would be willing to drive the Mercedes to your location within reason and drive the Bronco back.

Attachments

• 1c1998 mc.jpg
    1c1998 mc.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 1d1998 mc.jpg
    1d1998 mc.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 49
  • stella 1.jpg
    stella 1.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 49
  • stella 2.jpg
    stella 2.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
OP
OP
ghost66

ghost66

Bronco Guru
What? Nobody thinks the trades are worthy of halfcab?

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
I've got a 1970 with 37K miles that I am thinking about selling, but it does not have any of the things you are looking for.

OP
OP
ghost66

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Anybody have anything in range of what shes looking for

mtrdud

Half Cab

I've got one close to what you are talking about but it has a Tom's drum booster, no disc but stops great. I'm not that interested in your trades but I've been considering selling it.

OP
OP
ghost66

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I have it...in pieces in the garage ;D

Tito, you are one funny dude, you know I get out to cali a few times a year be careful I may just show up at your place someday and take pics of you wearing the blonde wig in your wifes pink Bronco

OP
OP
ghost66

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I've got one close to what you are talking about but it has a Tom's drum booster, no disc but stops great. I'm not that interested in your trades but I've been considering selling it.

I may have to break down and buy her one but I'll have to sell one of her rides first

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Tito, you are one funny dude, you know I get out to cali a few times a year be careful I may just show up at your place someday and take pics of you wearing the blonde wig in your wifes pink Bronco

Hey let me know, I'm sure I could put it on for old times sake ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.