• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horses Catolog

bronco-13

Just got my copy. I know they were asking about members rigs here to include. What a sweet job they did. I don't know how many of yours were included, but they all look great. That is a geat looking cat. Picked up the mail before my sons BBall Game, he was glued on the way home.

Kudos to Wild Horses, Great Job!

Now, what to buy?????, (Dont tell my wife! :eek: )

Barrett

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
I wanted one and then seen where you have to pay for it. I got the online version to hold me over. If I order something I'll try to get one thrown in maybe.

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
I placed a order w/ Jim on Thursday , he said they're mailing them out now.. I can't wait to get mine ... Til then I just gotta wait to c if mine made it in there catalog !!!:)

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
order something over the phone and ask them to throw a catalog in, they will be more than happy to give you one. That's wat i did;D
All great guys and are willing to help u out over the phone

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
I just downloaded the catalog. I'm on page 90 in a group pic and on page 92. Super cool man! Thanks Jim for putting it in your catalog!! Really hope you can make O.C.B.R. again this your for the 45th of the Bronco!!

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Looks like I am in two pictures. I submitted one and the other was a Moab shot someone else submitted, and then a group shot of some bumpers on top of Black Bear pass which I submitted but I wasn't in.

Thanks Jim.

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Just was reading mine on the can (of course), and ...whoa! who's good looking rig is that? That was a fun surpise to see mine in there on the fender flares page. Thanks, WH.

BigPrince

Loc.
Atlanta
edited: I realize this post is headed more off topic than on so I'd rather just let it go. My off the cuff opinions are not worth trashing a thread about something else with a positive good note to it.
Thanks for your input guys. Hopefully I'll find a good reason to order something from them one day.

Last edited: