• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horses Customer Service A+

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I got to order some more parts the other day since Uncle Sam was nice on my tax return. I called Wild Horses and Spoke with Matt (Thank you Sir!). He answered all my questions and told me what I needed for my front axle and hooked me up.
I have had the pleasure of talking with several of their employees on the phone and by email over the years. I have to say that their customer service is Top Notch!
Just wanted to give a shout out to them for being awesome!

You Guys Rock! Thanks for all you do!

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
The whole crew is nice. The ones that were at SC this year treated me great. I was going to say they treat you like family but I usually get beat up at family reunions.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
A+ rating from me too!

Just ordered the radiator hose set with spring in the lower hose, and it will be here tomorrow.

Also, it was a nice surprise after their recent Roundup, they emailed a ton of pictures from the event. That's the way to keep people interested.

Thanks again Wild Horses,

Kevin

sk1nw4lk3r

Have had nothing but good experiences with them. I've said it before; I live 10 minutes from Bronco Graveyard, but the majority of my orders come through WH for their customers service. I typically pay more, and have to pay shipping, when I could just pick stuff up from the graveyard, but they are truly professionals at WH.