• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horses customer service shout out

DrLathrop

Loc.
Fulshear, TX
Great business to work with. I ordered a bunch of sheet metal to rebuild the entire front end & windshield frame from wild horses. I received everything in boxes & everything appeared to be ok but the box with the hood had a tear in the bottom. Once I got to the point of opening the last box with the hood, there was a long crease about 24" long & the rear portion of the hood was bent near the hood hinges. I called & talked to Johnny who had a new hood on the way & took up the claim with the shipping company. I received the new hood today & it is in perfect condition. Great customer service & I will continue to order from WH for the remainder of my latest build & when I tear down my daily driver, I will order from them again. Great job. Just wanted to let the bronco community know a great experience that I had with them.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
They are definitely top notch.. Glad there's another great customer story to share

OP
OP
DrLathrop

DrLathrop

Loc.
Fulshear, TX
I figured that I have read threads on people bashing various vendors that I would throw out the other side of the coin.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
I don't think it is possible to bash or even come up with a reason to bash WildHorses! Great vendor to work with no doubt!

bstein

The service is great as are the guys on the desks. Shipping is top notch ! Alberta Canada's 1st choice when it comes to EB parts and have used everybody.

nathan.hall1

Loc.
Central Washington
I have always recievd top notch service from Wild Horses, they are great. I also love Toms it's a hard choice because they are both great in the customer service department, it comes down to price for me. my bronco is a good mix of parts

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hmm. With all that great press, I might have to break down and order something from them. :)

zonian

Loc.
St. Augustine
I recently ordered a couple of items from WH and upon arrival one was missing, called Johnny, got it no hassle. The item was small but the effort was greatly appreciated. On a side note, I recently ordered a new windshield from bronco graveyard. It arrived with a cracked corner. I called and they immediately handled the credit, no problems at all. It was disappointing to get a broken item, but these things happen. Bg's quick and friendly service will keep me coming back! Thanks WH and BG!