• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horses Customer Service

bizarrocolin

Loc.
Redlands-IE-So Cal
I want to take a moment to spread some Wild Horses customer service love. I ordered their “Rear Disc Brake Kit with Axles”, PN: 3025. There was a problem with one of the caliper brackets (that I could’ve corrected had I noticed), which caused the bearing seal to tear as I installed the axle. Any how, I called WH to complain/whine, and they shipped a new bearing, free of charge. Gotta love good customer service.

StnePny

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Santa Monica, Ca.
That's WHY, I ( we ) support our EB Vendors, (and, that is why most of us don't cry or ask , " were can I get it cheaper " or " I don't want to pay Vendor Prices "... )

Because, our Vendors have want we want (most of the time), when we want it or need it....

AND, because THEY support US with GOOD Customer Service.

andyp

Contributor
I just ordered a new auxiliary tank from WH. Ordered it Thursday morning, received on Friday afternoon shipped directly to the shop. Awesome.

PaveBronco

Sometimes all that online ordering can feel a bit unnerving, especially for us older folks, and when spending a chunk of change, but I know that when I order from these guys they stand by the products. I called them once on an issue and they took care of it immediately. Pease of mind is priceless.