• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Wildwood Daze" bbq June 20th- Welches, OR

Will you be attending "Wildwood Daze" June 20th?

• Possibly.. if I can get it put back together in time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Already booked that weekend, but next year!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon
The 2009 summer BBQ / Potluck is on once again.

All of the 66-77 Ford Bronco owners are invited and encouraged to drive their mighty rides!

What: Local get together of all of us vintage bronco owners.

Where: Wildwood day use area off of HWY 26 near Welches, Oregon.

When: June 20th, 2009. 1200 noon until 7:00pm.

Contact me for further details! We're looking for another good crowd this year so we hope to see you!

Brandon

Loc.
Sandy, Oregon
Fire on the Mountain Wildwood Daze June 20th

Okay Mates we have 16 days to go before we meet up at Wildwood. All are welcome Early Bronco owners and their families. Bringing the Bronco is optional, but cool factor goes up if you do. There is no wheeling making it more family friendly. Basically we want to hang out with other EB owners in a casual low stress environment. The kids can run around and have fun, the wife can enjoy the outing and not worry about how much its going to cost since it is Bronco related %) There is all sorts of things to do, and you can come and go as you please. We have a ½ shelter reserved with 12 picnic tables, 2 bbqs, a fireplace, hot plates, cold water sink, and electrical outlets. For more information on Wildwood and all there is to do, go to:
http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/e-resources/ebooks/records/eff6702.html
The park opens at 8am and we have to be gone by 9pm Stan and I will be there most of the day. I say most because I plan on taking my family on a hike and to the river, I hope you do to. We will have a Man Style Potluck bring what you want and share or not doesn’t matter. I will be bringing Hotdogs, buns, ketchup, mustard, relish, and briquettes to share with everybody all day. If you want steak or hamburger bring it and throw it on the grill. Alcohol is allowed I also plan to have a cooler of rum, beer, pop, and water to share. Feel free to bring what ever mixings you have. I will also bring a blender for them iced drinks. I believe it is $5 for a day pass to enter Stan will have to correct me if I am wrong. Please attend don’t let the excuse “the Bronco isn’t running” hold you and the family back from having fun outdoors. Plus it will get us all a chance to get away from the computer when we are not working on the Bronco and actually meet the people we chat with, making our community a little closer. If you have any ?s about this event contact Stan or I.

Brandon: Brandonbronco@aol.com
Stan: sjhunter@outdrs.net
Hope to see you there mates :cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sounds like a great event.... lookin forward to the pics