• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Will trade a 3.5" suspension lift for a 2.5" SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie

Bronco Guru
I have a 3.5" lift (WH coils, Deaver 11 pack springs, C bushings) I'd like to trade for a 2.5" lift. We each pay $60 for shipping our stuff and that's it!

Who needs to trade up an inch?

Jim

OP
OP
Louie

Louie

Bronco Guru
Pic of the lift I'd like to trade.

Attachments

• 3.5 lift.JPG
    3.5 lift.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 39

Rockin69er

I have a 3.5" lift (WH coils, Deaver 11 pack springs, C bushings) I'd like to trade for a 2.5" lift. We each pay $60 for shipping our stuff and that's it!

Who needs to trade up an inch?

After what I saw of your rockers and quarters at the Stampede I thought you would be going HIGHER not lower. What gives??

70_Steve

Old Guy
After what I saw of your rockers and quarters at the Stampede I thought you would be going HIGHER not lower. What gives??
I'm running 2 1/2" now, and Louie's got a 3 1/2" to trade. So, I'm going up an inch. That, cutting the rockers and quarters, and installing the sliders we talked about should help a bit next year!!

Rockin69er

Go 5.5:eek: I never heard a man utter the phrase " I wish I had 2 inches less ":-X

u10072

Bronco Guru
Louie,
I have some 2.5" WH coils that I would be willing to sell if your interested--just call me direct-- the email thing is takes too long.

Thanks,
Matt -- 417-824-0938

Status
Not open for further replies.