• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Willie Don't Have Nothing On Me!

ak68

I'm On The Road Again!! I got the old bronc started today after drilling out the key and replacing it with a new one and kicking out all the critters that took up housekeeping over the winter. I got brave enough to pump up the tires and take about a 4 mile trip. Not bad without my honda seats bolted down or seat belts added yet. I live back on a dirt road so no real danger. Thanks for all the help and encouragement to get me this far.

commonlaw

Loc.
Seattle
Man, I was without my truck for a week and I went nuts. Good to hear that she is up and running. Have fun!

4x4Alaska

Loc.
Wasilla, Alaska
Alright! Sucks to have to put these rigs down for the winter doesn't it!? I just took mine around the neighborhood 2 days ago trying to get my drums adjusted correctly..not quite ready for the street, but soon! Now, when's the stroker gonna get dropped in??? ;D

OP
OP
A

ak68

Got Help

I posted my 289 in the Denali Alaskan Trader and got a call from a early bronco guy on Elmendorf. He came up to look and after some talking I think I can get him and his friend to help me. I'll probably give them the 289 for the help. I think I'll have it in before the end of the month.